Future Nation Pre-schools Randburg: we are a Pre-school with children from 18 months up to 5 years old. We offer isiZulu and Mandarin to our children with teachers who are mother tongue speakers. FNP Randburg is a place where both children and staff love coming to school.
- Hands on Learning: We want them to learn the theory, but more importantly, We want them to be able to put into practice what they know and apply that knowledge to actual situations and issues.
- Outcomes based, NCF (National Curriculum Framework): An educational theory that bases each part of development of the toddler and pre-school around goals (outcomes). By the end of the educational experience, each student should have achieved the goals.
- Project based interactive learning: Introduced at pre-school level through the Interactive Learning Labs which include: the Tinkler Lab, Baking, Science, Gardening and Active Play, which includes the development of ball and co-ordination skills as well as a yoga and wellness club.
- Differentiated approach: Tailoring instruction to meet individual needs. Whether teachers differentiate content, process, products, or the learning environment, the use of ongoing assessment and flexible grouping makes this a successful approach to instruction.
- Language enrichment: Vocabulary is the basis for learning language. Educational research shows that vocabulary strongly relates to reading comprehension, intelligence and general ability. As children learn to read, they must learn to decode (sound-out) print, but they also must have a vocabulary base (word knowledge) in order to make sense of what they decode.
- School Readiness Testing and Advice: The ASB is a standardised assessment that focuses on the child’s abilities/skills. It evaluates the cognitive aspects of school readiness. The ASB is used to determine strengths and weaknesses of each child’s perceptual, cognitive and language development. The ASB measures the following areas: perception, spatial; reasoning; numerical; gestalt; co-ordination; memory and verbal comprehension”. Make an appointment for your child by contacting Liezel.firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the enrolment team for more information.
- Phases: Toddlers – 18 months to 3 years, once a toddler is potty trained and able to follow simple instructions, etc. Pre-school – school readiness test conducted at the end of year 5 to establish School Readiness.
- NO APPLICATION FEE
- Registration fee is only payable upon acceptance.
- Fees can be paid annually, bi-annually (half-yearly), once a term or monthly.
- All fees are payable in advance.
- Monthly payments are strictly by debit order and over a 10 months period starting from January to end of October.
- Monthly payments are due before the 1st of the month and strictly by debit order.
- Download debit order form here
- Future Nation Pre-schools: 07:00 – 13:30
After Care: 13:30 – 17:30
Penalty fee for late child collection: R100 per 5 minutes
- Phone number: 011 472 2734
- Email: email@example.com
483 Jan Smuts Avenue