We stand by respect for ourselves, for others, and for our environment. We will create a safe environment for our staff and students.
Our vision is to build a network of high quality, affordable independent schools across South Africa. Future Nation Schools’ aim is to spearhead the African education revolution by providing a model that is relevant, futuristic, technology-enabled and epitomises excellence! The strategic intent of Future Nation Schools is to produce future African leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators who are passionate, confident in themselves, excel at what they do, are ready for the 21st century…
Future Nation Schools aims to prepare students to excel and succeed in their personal and professional life through:
- creating a solid foundation (empowerment, self-discipline, responsibility, resilience and confidence);
- commitment to identifying children’s unique needs and talents;
- preparing students to live and work in a modern, ever-changing and global environment;
- employing the best academic talent (traditional and non-traditional teachers);
- promoting diversity in our academic staff and students;
- promoting continuous learning;
- providing access to the best global content and
- providing learning spaces which are modern and aesthetically pleasing.
Future Nation Schools have a distinctive educational model through the most effective and innovative instructional practices in a global context; a curriculum that is highly structured while developing students’ ability to work independently; and which uses learning technology…