Here at Future Nation Schools, we believe that all children are born competent, naturally curious, resourceful and creative, our learning spaces foster an early learning approach that places your child at the centre of learning in a safe and nurturing environment. Because we appreciate and embrace the fact that every child is different, we don’t see your child as an empty vessel that needs to be filled with facts, figures and dates. Instead, by applying our innovative Project-Based Learning (PBL) teaching approach to traditional Montesorri-based education, we invite our pre-schoolers to explore their environment and express themselves, with a particular focus on gross motor development, fine motor development, social awareness, communication, spatial awareness and arts.
Our learning-rich environment isn’t confined to the classroom. Through our outdoor play areas, we help our pre-schoolers extend their physical prowess and develop body confidence through a variety of age-appropriate climbing equipment and sensory provoking spaces that support their physical development.
We take special care to limit the number of children within each class in order to allow for an environment conducive to your child’s learning. Our teachers also have assistants to ensure that each child receives the necessary care and attention.
Benefits of sending your child to Future Nation Schools’ Pre-School
- We are registered with the Department of Social Development
- All teachers are first-aid trained
- We offer complimentary school-readiness assessments
- We are a direct feeder to FNS primary schools
- We offer a variety of age-appropriate extra-curricular activities
- Our environment, both in and out the classroom, is learning-rich
- We offer a complimentary holiday programme for all our pre-schoolers
- Our registrations are open all year round
- Our pre-school fees include a daily hot lunch as well as aftercare till 17:30